Roger M. Katz, MD
Roger M. Katz M.D. is a fellow in each of the following organizations: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, American Association of Certified Allergists, American College of Chest Physicians, and American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Board certified in Allergy and Immunology
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Private practice of Allergy & Immunology since 1973.
- Author of over 100 Articles, Monographs, Chapters on Medicine mostly related to Allergy, Sinus and Asthma Disorders
- Honored as one of the "Best Doctors of America" and elected as one of "Southern California Super Doctors" by peers.
Author and Consultant of many lay publications of articles in Allergy, Asthma, and Sinus Disorders and over 100 scientific peer review publications.
Click the following to download the curriculum vitae - Roger M. Katz MD CV
Societies & Committees:
- Adviser to Aerobic Fitness Foundation of America on Health & Wellness for Allergic and Asthmatic Persons.
- Past President of the Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (Social, Political and Economic Arm of the Respective Sponsoring Societies)
- Past President of the California State Allergy Medical Society
- Past President of The Los Angeles Allergy Society
- Best Doctors in America 1997 - Present, • Western States 1998 - Present
- Past Board Adviser to American Lung Association, Los Angeles, CA.
- Past Board Adviser to Allergy Asthma Foundation, Los Angeles, CA.
Experience in Medical Legal Reviews, Depositions, and Court Appearances involving:
- Allergy and Asthma Medical Care
- Exposures to the Environment i.e. Sick Building Syndromes
- Exposures to Cleaning Agents
- Exposures to Insecticides
- Mold Intrusion
- Fire Related Exposures and Effects on Asthma and Allergy
- Oil Slick and Solvent Exposure
- Insect Sting & Bite Reactions
- Clinical professor of pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine: Retired May 2017